Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • FREE Services (Limited) - Including free firecapes!

Fletcher

Still available all weekend :)

Still waiting for people to get back in touch so as of right now, free all day!!! Get in touch!

Someone must want a cape!!

open

can also offer defenders etc whatever you need gimme something to do!

Hi both, do you still require services??

Will you leave me a fb after the service is complete: Yes
    which service do you require? Quest/Level/Fire cape only: Levelling
    If quest/level, please specify: 1-whatever you are up for in fishing 

Will you leave me a fb after the service is complete? Yes of course
    which service do you require? Quest/Level/Fire cape only: Levelling
    If quest/level, please specify: AFK strength training at sand crabs :) easy stuff

anyone?

hello i want you to quest on my main from 24 quest points to 50 or what ever you can do in 3 hours :P or what you limit is :P i just want to do NMZ and have done dragon slayer! hope you can do that for me? please add me on skype!!

srhrich

hello i want you to quest on my main from 24 quest points to 50 or what ever you can do in 3 hours :P or what you limit is :P i just want to do NMZ and have done dragon slayer! hope you can do that for me? please add me on skype!!

srhrich

Hi Srhrich,

I dont currently have skype, but I can sure do the service for you, please PM me the details! 

Thanks,

open

Hi Srhrich,

I dont currently have skype, but I can sure do the service for you, please PM me the details! 

Thanks,

open

then you have to creat it... 

then you have to creat it... 

I will do, but at present I dont have it and wont have it for a bit. All correspondence will have to be via PM or thread 

i like the idea how ever since you are a not well known person in the community  doing free services which require people to trust you with their accounts makes alot of people doubt if its worth 

you shoud try gain some reputation first by just being a active member and doing some services that don't require people to trust you with things that are worth alot of money 

• 2 months later...

i like the idea how ever since you are a not well known person in the community  doing free services which require people to trust you with their accounts makes alot of people doubt if its worth 

you shoud try gain some reputation first by just being a active member and doing some services that don't require people to trust you with things that are worth alot of money 

I disagree, everybody has gotta start services somewhere I think his doing the best he possibly can good luck bruvva I hope you start getting customers soon #Vfastmethods this guy has.

I disagree, everybody has gotta start services somewhere I think his doing the best he possibly can good luck bruvva I hope you start getting customers soon #Vfastmethods this guy has.

yet here we are 2-3 weeks later from the original post and exactly what i thought heppend   close to no1 is wanting to risk their account with someone that has no reputation at all

thats why i stated he should try do things that involve low risk for his customer so he can get abit more of a trusted reputation that way 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived