Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • FREE Services (Limited) - Including free firecapes!

Fletcher

For a limited time only, I am offering a free service thread to build favour in the community being new here!

For now, everybody is welcome to any service up to the value of three hours each! This can include powerlevelling, questing or even a fire cape as this was originally my forte on rs before I took a lengthy haitus a year ago.

If you are interested, please look below and fill in the form. Today and tomorrow I am available all day. When you request a service, all will be done by hand by myself.

Thanks for reading and happy scaping!

Please only post if interested or querying. Any spam will be reported. Thanks!

T.O.S
    1. All services are hand-done.
    2. You can not log in to an account or change the password while in the middle of a service or the service may be cancelled.
    3. You must change the password before and after any given service.
    4. I'm not responsible for anything that happens to the account after the service is done.
    5. I can decline any order i wish not to do.
    6. For any order, you must already have the needed items

Order Form:

Will you leave me a fb after the service is complete?
    which service do you require? Quest/Level/Fire cape only:
    If quest/level, please specify:

Will you leave me a fb after the service is complete: Yes
    which service do you require? Quest/Level/Fire cape only: Levelling
    If quest/level, please specify: 1-whatever you are up for in fishing 

For a limited time only, I am offering a free service thread to build favour in the community being new here!

For now, everybody is welcome to any service up to the value of three hours each! This can include powerlevelling, questing or even a fire cape as this was originally my forte on rs before I took a lengthy haitus a year ago.

If you are interested, please look below and fill in the form. Today and tomorrow I am available all day. When you request a service, all will be done by hand by myself.

T.O.S
    2. You can not log in to an account or change the password while in the middle of a service or the service may be cancelled.
    4. I'm not responsible for anything that happens to the account after the service is done.

Order Form:

can do that buddy please pm me details

T.O.S

Order Form:

You can only leave feedback if there's some form of gold transfer, and judging by how he says it's free, there is not.

You can only leave feedback if there's some form of gold transfer, and judging by how he says it's free, there is not.

All I see is this "Feedback may only be left for a user if a legitimate trade or exchange has occurred in which a non-trivial exchange was made and risk was involved. You cannot give/receive feedback to/from the same person more than once every 24 hours."

Risk involved, I am letting him use my account and that to me would involve a risk. Weather that justifies the feedback or not I shall have to see

All I see is this "Feedback may only be left for a user if a legitimate trade or exchange has occurred in which a non-trivial exchange was made and risk was involved. You cannot give/receive feedback to/from the same person more than once every 24 hours."

Risk involved, I am letting him use my account and that to me would involve a risk. Weather that justifies the feedback or we I shall have to see

Right... you just ignored half of that sentence

non-trivial exchange was made and risk was involved

"AND" implies that both conditions must be met.

1. Risk - ok you have that

2. Nontrivial exchange - Last time I checked this was free

Will you leave me a fb after the service is complete? Yes of course
    If quest/level, please specify: AFK strength training at sand crabs :) easy stuff

Will you leave me a fb after the service is complete? Yes of course

If quest/level, please specify: AFK strength training at sand crabs :) easy stuff

Easy stuff, shoot me a pm with details bro :)

still waiting for people to get back to me at present so currently available!! Get at me :)

Risk involved, I am letting him use my account and that to me would involve a risk. Weather that justifies the feedback or we I shall have to see

Right... you just ignored half of that sentence

non-trivial exchange was made and risk was involved

"AND" implies that both conditions must be met.

1. Risk - ok you have that

2. Nontrivial exchange - Last time I checked this was free

Weather that justifies the feedback or not I shall have to see

Archived