Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • login limit exceeded too many connections from your addres

raha87

i  have no  vip but  i shud  open  2  cilent  idk  what  i  too   wrong   any1   can help me pleas    i  use win7 ultimate 64bit     how  i shud  set  firewall   and  other   stuff   i  will  too  sometihng   wrong  but  idk  what

You can set your random.dat to read only or use our Fresh Start feature (in client settings, but be aware this will take longer to start each client) :)

i  use  fres  start  but  it  wont help                      i  tryed both  version  u told bt  they wont  help

but  whit  cover mode  it  would be  bossible?

Ensure you are trying method Pandemic has suggested. I actually had this issue recently and it resolved I believe this file holds data which stops further sessions establishing on the same world from same global IP.

could some1   can add me  to  sky   and  help me out  whit Pandemic has suggested stuff     skype     Siim Mändmets

Archived