Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • how i can buy script if i don't have $

lolin

Good night to all as I can buy script if I do not have $ osea live in venezuela and you know how the situation is here as far as the greetings I expect

Yes but the problem is that I can not buy the good script because they are paid, of course there are also good script that are free but for example the moneymaker that is to buy in stores I can not because it is payment to that I mean how can I buy if I can buy With $ of the game

what is de mining of RSGP.

Yes but the problem is that I can not buy the good script because they are paid, of course there are also good script that are free but for example the moneymaker that is to buy in stores I can not because it is payment to that I mean how can I buy if I can buy With $ of the game

what is de mining of RSGP.

RSGP - Runescape gold pieces.

you can swap in game wealth for voucher balance instead of using real life currency.

if you want i can make you a small private script for free

"Give a man a fish, he will eat for 1 day. Teach a man to fish, and he will eat his whole life!"

"Give a man a fish, he will eat for 1 day. Teach a man to fish, and he will eat his whole life!"

Okay Ron Swanson  <_<

The most valuable asset is knowledge,a knowledgeable man will always have wealth,but a rich fool can easily part with his wealth because he has no knowledge.

So learn how to make your own scripts,is what i recommend.

Archived