Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • My experience with Dreambot

SuplemeLeadah

Hey guys, 

its been a month since i started to use dreambot + VIP and several premium scripts.
    So i wanted to let you guys know how my experience is with dreambot :)

Equipment: macbook + imac
    3 Dedicated proxies
    5 Fresh accounts (lvl3)

I started off with a 1 premium script, which was so flawless, that i decided to buy some more premium scripts.

the first week i started out with 2 fresh accounts botting for atleast 18 hours a day. This was such a success, that i decided after 5 days to add 3 more bots.

5 fresh accounts botting for atleast 18 hours a day minimum divided on 3 proxies.

Everything went flawless with the exception of a few minor bugs in a couple of scripts.

But the result??

- ZERO BANS every single one of them is still up and running

- 2 99's
    - 209M in cash

not bad for a returning player with the botting experience of 11 years ago haha

Dreambot i love you  :wub:

Update 13-03-17

Experimental and very solid week/weekend of botting for me.

i ran 4 f2p claybotters which aquired 2 bonds within a 24hr timeframe i think. they got banned

yes my 1st ban ever since month and a half on dreambot

shortly after i muled the money for bonds.

Spent 2 bonds on fresh lvl 3 accounts let them ran a shopping script since then for +/- 72hrs straight.

However my fresh accounts required a 2 hour setup for a specific location with not much competition at all :)

In the end with some gathering and skill bots i managed to acquire around 68M in profit this weekend.

And only my shopping bots which ran suiciding 72hrs straight got banned but they both made impressive profits.

What scripts are you running if you don't mind I ask? and are you switching each bots tasks every once in awhile? like wc to fishing to hunter or something? thanks.

Very nice haha, those 6 hours you didn't ban within Jagex working hours? ;)

haha no i made the breaks that it would randomize around 6 hours in total over a 24 hour period. :) 

Archived