Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Chances of getting banned on a private script that I made?

Shyvana

Comp601 student here, in my 2nd year of Java I decided to write a script in my spare time for just simple Monkfishing in Pisc. I'm not the greatest at inserting antiban apart from the odd random interface check etc. 

What are the chances of Jagex being able to detect a private script that no one else has, or is using? Even if the script is not wellmade.

I'd say that the ban hammer can be heavily delayed as long as you only bot for a moderate amount of time.  But yeah, botting itself attracts the inevitable ban :'(

I've written private scripts and tested extensively on ban probabilities. You have quite a bit going for you, but I still wouldn't give it the green flag. The ban rate will be diminished, but still lurking. You're probably looking at 8hrs in a day for a flag, 12hrs in a day for a ban. Extensive antiban can add 2 or 3 hours to both these categories.

This doesn't mean you can bot 8 hrs a day. This means if you do bot 8 hours in one day and you have not botted your account at all up to that point, you'll probably be flagged.

Archived