Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Baller Progressive WC [Progressive Leveling] [Upgrades Axes] [All Trees] [AIO Custom Locations] [Custom 3 Tier System] [Powerchopping] [Bird nests] [Dragon Axe Special] [Universal Banking]

Im A Baller

is there any way of changing where to bank? im farming inside lumby and it runs over the bridge and away, the other day it used to bank at lumby but now it doesnt, this is in free mode btw and only chopping one tree without wandering

Edited by bigboi23

is there any way of changing where to bank? im farming inside lumby and it runs over the bridge and away, the other day it used to bank at lumby but now it doesnt, this is in free mode btw and only chopping one tree without wandering

Are you using free mode or progressive mode? If you're in progressive mode, what location are you using?

Are you using free mode or progressive mode? If you're in progressive mode, what location are you using?

i said i was in free mode at the end :)

Can i get a refund please? i thought this would work at Teaks, but it dont. 

I'll add the location for progressive mode, actually, if you PM me where it is in general. Also, you can use free mode if you'd like, and just type the name of the tree, and it'll chop it for you :)

Edited by Im A Baller

I'll add the location for progressive mode, actually, if you PM me where it is in general. Also, you can use free mode if you'd like, and just type the name of the tree, and it'll chop it for you :)

I was able to make it work in free mode, but it dosent drop the logs properly, there is always one log that never gets dropped. i dont feel very comfortable using it.

I was able to make it work in free mode, but it dosent drop the logs properly, there is always one log that never gets dropped. i dont feel very comfortable using it.

What do you mean by that? I haven't heard anything of this bug, and haven't personally seen it either. If it's something that concerns you, I'll happily look at it, but I don't believe that it's at all detrimental. If you'd like, feel free to PM me with the details, and I'll personally take a look :)

found a bug in draynor normal logg, it tries to cut the tree that is impossible to cut, if you go there you'll see which one I mean

Has this been fixed?