Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Baller Progressive WC [Progressive Leveling] [Upgrades Axes] [All Trees] [AIO Custom Locations] [Custom 3 Tier System] [Powerchopping] [Bird nests] [Dragon Axe Special] [Universal Banking]

Im A Baller

9 hours ago, Im A Baller said:

What do you mean by it can't find the bank? What happens when it's unable to find the bank?

it starts to run towards the bank til it's within render distance of the bank deposit and then is unable to click it, it hovers the area but doesn't click anything because of afk players in front of the tellers (i think?)

E Varrock Oaks works perfectly fine though, got me from 20-60 in a few hours, ran to and from the bank perfectly fine and had no issues at any point.

edit: attached a screenshot of another area it gets stuck on the E GE Yews path

XTMSVdr.jpg

Edited by Dubsys

• 3 weeks later...

Script is great and is working well in a few locations. However, sometimes I see that the client gets stuck trying to find the bank. From a pretty far distance, it will try to lower the camera and right click the bank. It sits there trying to find and open the bank until you either pause the script and rotate the camera back up, or move the player. I've also noticed that it doesn't deposit the nests that I get. I find the script almost unusable because of the bank thing. I have to keep checking on it and banking manually. It's the exact thing that's happening to dubsys.

Edited by Equivocis

19 hours ago, bmack said:

Why won't it cut Magics? 5.99 for a shit script that doesn't work dope

It does cut magics. Maybe use a little brain power and check the GUI, bud.

Edited by Im A Baller

• 2 weeks later...

I have tried Different areas and trees the past 2 days . Mainly Seers and Catherby. It is like the other people said.. It just runs close to the bank and hovers making it stuck like that and if i did not notice it right away it would be a 100 % sure ban with behavior like that. Power chopping works perfectly. But the banking issue is a Real deal breaker for me.

I would understand it not working on like one spot or something but this is too much of an issue , I expect the creator to fix this ASAP or at least tell us you are working on some sort of a fix. 

At the moment i'm too afraid to use the script unless i'm babysitting it.

I really hope the Creator looks at this asap . I like the layout of the Script. Would be a waste if its just abandoned.

EDIT: Seems it does actually bank sometimes when the camera angle is correct or something. But still, it needs babysitting.

Edited by Cuteroot