Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Baller Progressive WC [Progressive Leveling] [Upgrades Axes] [All Trees] [AIO Custom Locations] [Custom 3 Tier System] [Powerchopping] [Bird nests] [Dragon Axe Special] [Universal Banking]

Im A Baller

Not sure if anyone pointed this out or not but when dropping logs sometimes on the last log it will not shift click it but use it, when it is not even in the inventory. Then it will try to click on a tree with the use "Willow log" on tree and just does it repeatedly. Please fix or bot just stands there asking for a ban

I have not seen this yet, but I'll definitely be adding in a precautionary measure for it. Thank you for the report! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I've recently had an issue where the script can't bank at some banks. Walks to the bank but then doesn't interact with the banker/booth. Seems to happen at most banks.

Edited by stanly

• 4 weeks later...

I've bought and used this at W Varrock oaks, it walks to the bank, but doesn't bank them, do I have the settings wrong?

PM me your settings, and we can troubleshoot this - the script might need another update

I've recently had an issue where the script can't bank at some banks. Walks to the bank but then doesn't interact with the banker/booth. Seems to happen at most banks.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...