Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How can I utilize Digital Ocean?

troll2

As far as i know you should be fine using them to bot with however i don't know their policies.

If you order a server with them and then set it up (if you dont know how, @Donald Trump offers a setup service) you should be fine running bots on their servers, i'd suggest opening a ticket with them just to make sure they wont ban your account/servers for running bots on it though.

TBH Digital Ocean is a bad choice. I wouldn't use it because it's not designed for the tasks you're likely to expect from it for their price points. BUT since you got probably some free credit you can still try them out just for sake of it and earn some money for nothing.

Archived