Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • "Account locked because we suspect it is stolen"

Bmc

You get that when logging in if you do tutorial island, then log out without doing anything else. If you do the tutorial, then do a quest like cook's assistant, you wont get it.

I did an account by hand yesterday and killed chickens and cows for about 10 minutes before the same thing happened again. Everything about the account being done by hand.

there was sayd - they added somekind of thing into creation interface of web i think or smth..anyways, when you use bot to create your accounts and do tut, you get this shit.

So, question is - did u used account creator, or only tutorial island? As what i saw, only those who use CREATOR was banned, tut island alone is fine. sorry for this messy post. i feel ppl will understand whit what i want to say lol

I did not use an account creator, I made them by hand with a browser using a socks5 proxy. I then proceeded to bot tutorial island on that same proxy, and was banned upon logout. seems even hand made accounts are at risk now.

• 2 months later...

ive used 20 different proxies from 4 different sellers and only 1 ended up not having the accounts locked I manually created the accounts through maxthon and each accounts all had their own private ip. i completed tutorial island by hand on all my accounts and would bring them to the grand exchange after completion and within 1-5mins the accounts would log out and become locked or if i logged out if would be locked and i wouldnt be able to get back in. I dont know whats going on but i'm not liking their new detection system. if anyone knows a way around this let me know :D

I'd recommend not botting Tutorial Island currently.

Also, if you are creating the account and running it on a Proxy.

You'll need to ensure when you create the account every step occurs on that proxy.

Example being, if you create in client and it opens a web browser saying 'Congrats on Creating your Acc lalalaa'

Well it actually just logged you into that web browser and recorded that IP address.

So if you don't Proxy your browsers, you're prob going to be blocked shortly.

The workaround I've found that works best is create in Client/Browser using Maxthon browser with Proxy set or FireFox with a Proxifier program running to mask it.

Set whichever as your default browser so when it opens the Browser window it is proxied.

After you get off tutorial island let the account sit at least 24-hours.

I've noticed if I jump right in with any longer than about an hour run right off tut island the account normally locks.

Since I started proxying the browser to ensure start to finish creation process is on the same proxy I plan to run on and letting accounts sit, I've not had any lock at all.

Before it was basically every few accounts getting locked.

so i just did some testing using my home ip ive currently made 4 accounts hand done tut island and did one quest randomly (sheep shear, cooks ass, etc.. by hand) and the accounts are not getting locked i am also making fake emails to verify the account and so far im having luck

Exactly - just register en email and unlock your accounts if you don't find another solution. Unlocking your accounts only takes 30 seconds to do.

You can only unlock 3 accounts from an IP every 10-15 mins or so. You can change your IP every 3 accounts to get around this.

I'd recommend not botting Tutorial Island currently.

Also, if you are creating the account and running it on a Proxy.

You'll need to ensure when you create the account every step occurs on that proxy.

Example being, if you create in client and it opens a web browser saying 'Congrats on Creating your Acc lalalaa'

Well it actually just logged you into that web browser and recorded that IP address.

So if you don't Proxy your browsers, you're prob going to be blocked shortly.

The workaround I've found that works best is create in Client/Browser using Maxthon browser with Proxy set or FireFox with a Proxifier program running to mask it.

Set whichever as your default browser so when it opens the Browser window it is proxied.

After you get off tutorial island let the account sit at least 24-hours.

I've noticed if I jump right in with any longer than about an hour run right off tut island the account normally locks.

Since I started proxying the browser to ensure start to finish creation process is on the same proxy I plan to run on and letting accounts sit, I've not had any lock at all.

Before it was basically every few accounts getting locked.

does the client (dreambot, osbuddy, etc) only use http and/or https protocols or are there other ports in use to connect to jagex?

does anyone sniffed the packages to confirm this?

does the client (dreambot, osbuddy, etc) only use http and/or https protocols or are there other ports in use to connect to jagex?

does anyone sniffed the packages to confirm this?

The client only uses SOCKS5 Proxies.

If you don't use a proxy you'll simply be showing your PC's Public IP.

Test have been done; only shows your proxy's IP if you use one.

So I took the time to make an email for the accounts. After creating the accounts they immidietly get locked right after the completion of tutorial island so i clicked on forgot password and entered in the details of the accounts that were locked and they were unlocked shortly after confirming through the email of the account. I'm going to leave the accounts for a day or two and see what happens to them.

• 3 months later...

It looks like the main factor is the quality of the proxies being used. Does anyone know of a successful proxy service? All 10 of my proxies are flag i'm 99% sure. I can't get a single account off tutorial island before lock and/or ban.

Archived