Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • lily's Chicken Burrito Recipe

lily

lily's Chicken Burrito Recipe

Burritos are love! And great for meal prep in the freezer!

Features

- Is a great main course for any dinner

- Is healthy and filled with protein!

- Great for freezing and saving!

- Uses lily's extra spicy jalepeño antiban supreme

Setup

- Things you'll need: Chicken breast, taco seasoning, cholula (aka best hot sauce ever), rice, cilantro, lime, black beans, shredded cheese, veggie oil, tortillas, lettuce (optional), jalepeño (optional), salsa (optional)

- Heat oil in skillet, cook chicken to desired toughness. Shred the chicken with a fork, lower heat and add water, lime juice, hot sauce/salsa, taco seasoning and sliced jalepeño, to desired spiciness (hot sauce too).

- Simmer chicken as long as you like, begin prepping the rice by cooking it (figure this out its super easy). start to cut cilantro finely, or run in food processor. Juice lime.

- Drain black beans, once rice is done, mix in moderate amount of lime juice and cilantro, to taste. Be sure to stir chicken periodically. 

- Drain liquid from chicken, keep jalepeños if you want, or discard. Prepare tortillas (warm them up a bit first!), and get ready to wrap burritos!

- Start with rice, add beans, chicken, cheese (I like a ton of cheese), and lettuce, salsa/hot sauce if you so choose!

- Wrap burrito like ya do, set aside for eating or freezing. 

- Enjoy having a lot of delicious burritos or meal/snack for days!

taco-bell-shredded-chicken-burrito.jpg

Sounds good but I don't think you can call something that only has jalapenos in it extra spicy ;)

m8 i said use whatever hot sauce and salsa you want. I substitute water for cholula

Archived