Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • are they banning today ? any one got hit ?

sadgonzer

I can confirm that bans do occur today.

I had 4 bots working fine this morning, they were running for only 20 minutes when all 4 got banned (on different IPs and 2 Per VPS)

What scripts were you running? Im running fishlick and hastags wc script on all fresh accounts since last week, no problems so far still going strong.

What scripts were you running? Im running fishlick and hastags wc script on all fresh accounts since last week, no problems so far still going strong.

This week ive been fine, i was running some private methods that made good gp but had a higher ban rate

• 2 weeks later...

Got banned using Pandemic's Rooftops today at 69 Agility, was only going to 76 then stopping I just can't in good conscience do Agility legit!

Was only running it at max 2 hours, 2-3 times a day at normal times with breaks.

Got banned using Pandemic's Rooftops today at 69 Agility, was only going to 76 then stopping I just can't in good conscience do Agility legit!

Was only running it at max 2 hours, 2-3 times a day at normal times with breaks.

Agility is high ban rate.

Agility is high ban rate.

you speak like you kno it all lol

its nota matter of script its a matter if how much they care to ban you on certain days they always see you no matter what script you use 

you speak like you kno it all lol

its nota matter of script its a matter if how much they care to ban you on certain days they always see you no matter what script you use 

Lol "how much they care",you one of those kids that thing bans are manual huh? lol...okay. #commonsenseisnotsocommon.

Archived