Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Need help, how to filter multiple items using Filter<Item> filter?

stevenl4

Using Java8

say I wanted to deposit everything except a Bronze pickaxe, I'd use

getBank().depositAllExcept(items -> items.getName().equals("Bronze pickaxe"));

What do I do if I want to deposit everything except a Bronze pickaxe, 500 coins and Varrock teleport tab using similar code?

Using Java8

say I wanted to deposit everything except a Bronze pickaxe, I'd use

getBank().depositAllExcept(items -> items.getName().equals("Bronze pickaxe"));

What do I do if I want to deposit everything except a Bronze pickaxe, 500 coins and Varrock teleport tab using similar code?

If it's just a couple things, you can do:

getBank().depositAllExcept(i -> i.getName().equals("Bronze pickaxe") || i.getName().equals("Coins"));

Otherwise you can have a list of names, and do:

getBank().depositAllExcept(i -> list.contains(i.getName()));

If it's just a couple things, you can do:

getBank().depositAllExcept(i -> i.getName().equals("Bronze pickaxe") || i.getName().equals("Coins"));

Otherwise you can have a list of names, and do:

getBank().depositAllExcept(i -> list.contains(i.getName()));

I think the second one is what I'm looking for, how do I create a list of items currently in my inventory at the beginning of the script? Thanks

I think the second one is what I'm looking for, how do I create a list of items currently in my inventory at the beginning of the script? Thanks

ArrayList<Item> invItems = new ArrayList<>(getInventory().all());

That will work but you need to call that when you need to check. If you just call at the beginning of the script it will only get the items that exist in the inventory at the beginning of the script

ArrayList<Item> invItems = new ArrayList<>(getInventory().all());

That will work but you need to call that when you need to check. If you just call at the beginning of the script it will only get the items that exist in the inventory at the beginning of the script

Why construct it as an arraylist when #all returns a list? unless there is some reason why you need an arraylist over a list

xd

Why construct it as an arraylist when #all returns a list? unless there is some reason why you need an arraylist over a list

xd

ArrayList rules!

Just got used to do it tbh

Archived