Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Baller's #1 Agility Pyramid [250k+/hr!] [All potions & food supported (includes banking!)] [Cashes pyramids or logs out if desired] [Advanced Antiban] [Sleek GUI]

Im A Baller

Understandable. The bot still messes up sometimes at the top by missclicking the wall for the pyramid top. Its a lot better removing the anti-ban, but still occurs every 3rd trip or so.

Will make sure to focus on this area when working on antiban integration. Thanks for the input :)

Edit: User's zoom settings were not set to default. This is crucial to any Dreambot script.

Edited by Im A Baller

yo, baller does it have jug of wine support, if not do you mind adding it? also I noticed it ran into the mobs, it's a path that doesn't do that at all ( my friend keeps dying from that you know, he just a weak man). 

would be nice if you could make it use the charters in an option but I supouse that would take a lot of time 

it also missclicks the exit and does the previous course thing. Just to let you know :) Happens very frequently. Getting around 4 pyramid tops per hour

Edit: User's zoom settings were not set to default. This is crucial to any Dreambot script.

yo, baller does it have jug of wine support, if not do you mind adding it? also I noticed it ran into the mobs, it's a path that doesn't do that at all ( my friend keeps dying from that you know, he just a weak man). 

would be nice if you could make it use the charters in an option but I supouse that would take a lot of time 

what mobs? shoot me a pm because i want you to be as detailed as possible because im implementing everything tomorrow

Edit: If you're a customer and you're going to report a bug with interaction or camera issues, make sure your zoom is on the proper setting first, otherwise you're going to be reporting false bugs.

Edited by Im A Baller

• 3 weeks later...

May I receive a trial for this?  Very interested in purchasing and would like to see how well this script performs. 

Edited by J S

May I receive a trial for this?  Very interested in purchasing and would like to see how well this script performs. 

Enjoy :) remember to put your interaction settings on default.

Addition: 

If you own any Baller script, you can basically win free shit here https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/9662-ballers-scripts-giveaway/?do=findComment&comment=90875 as very few people have signed up for the giveaway so far!

Edited by Im A Baller

• 3 weeks later...