Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Baller's #1 Agility Pyramid [250k+/hr!] [All potions & food supported (includes banking!)] [Cashes pyramids or logs out if desired] [Advanced Antiban] [Sleek GUI]

Im A Baller

can i get trial?

it dropped me teleports, why?

it also fucking dropped the pyramid top??! it dropped 2 of them

QbZUoHY.png

Edited by Zann

can i get trial?

it dropped me teleports, why?

it also fucking dropped the pyramid top??! it dropped 2 of them

QbZUoHY.png

What? pm me. I need more information than just a screenshot.

Edit: User's zoom settings were not set to default. This is crucial to any Dreambot script.

Edited by Im A Baller

When I start the bot from the bank, it leaves the bank and instantly tries to get back in, and repeats. When I start the bot at the pyramid, it'll go through once, exchange the pyramid and then runs to bank and repeats the process again. Am I doing something wrong?

--Edit: I was using shrimps and I don't think it was registering the food in my inventory. I switched to Tunas and it's working perfectly fine now. Great bot my man!

Edited by AllPowerfulC

When I start the bot from the bank, it leaves the bank and instantly tries to get back in, and repeats. When I start the bot at the pyramid, it'll go through once, exchange the pyramid and then runs to bank and repeats the process again. Am I doing something wrong?

--Edit: I was using shrimps and I don't think it was registering the food in my inventory. I switched to Tunas and it's working perfectly fine now. Great bot my man!

Strange, I'll have to look over that. I'm planning on completing a major script overall this weekend and fixing anything at all that I can find. If you can find anymore bugs, tell me and they'll be fixed soon!! :D

What I've been told is that most of those misclicks are caused by setting antiban too high. Try it with less antiban, and you'll see significantly less misclicks. The majority of my work this weekend will be integrating antiban better into the script. Also, there's no real way to deal with the block, and it's more timing when it comes to that because there's no way that someone doing the pyramid could watch every single block on there.

Edit: User's zoom settings were not set to default. This is crucial to any Dreambot script.

Edited by Im A Baller

What I've been told is that most of those misclicks are caused by setting antiban too high. Try it with less antiban, and you'll see significantly less misclicks. The majority of my work this weekend will be integrating antiban better into the script. Also, there's no real way to deal with the block, and it's more timing when it comes to that because there's no way that someone doing the pyramid could watch every single block on there.

Issues resolved

Edited by Slipperyyyyy

Ill give that a try and get back to you.

working a lot better now. It still gets pushed at the block though.

Also, there's no real way to deal with the block, and it's more timing when it comes to that because there's no way that someone doing the pyramid could watch every single block on there.

Depends on how you time yourself because there's no way to really detect for the block.