Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hello

Xerifios

Hello,

First of all I want to start with saying a happy new year to all of you here :)!

Second of all I want to introduce myself to you guys :).

I am Xerifos aka Ernesto. I'm a 19 year old male living in Belgium. I love programming for a long time already, which has lead me to do what I love today, making games. As of now I am a student in a university and I study Game Art & Design. My primary focus here is to make scripts for you guys for free and maybe paid :)!

Pleased to meet you,

Xerifos

Welcome   :wub: Happy new year and a nice stay here at Dreambot ;)

I see you are a scripter I've only took a glance on the API, how is it to write compared to others? I sure will find out soon, but I'd like to hear from someone :)

I see you are a scripter I've only took a glance on the API, how is it to write compared to others? I sure will find out soon, but I'd like to hear from someone :)

I joined recently, and so far everybody has been really nice :) I'd probably say that the best way to get a feel for what's been written is to look at the SDN; I know I've scanned through it like 10 times by now :P

Edit: I also just received Scripter+ about 1 minute ago :D :D :D

Hello and welcome to DreamBot!

Our current API is structured OOP, and not static. So instead of directly accessing the instance of the object, you must pass references.

A quick example (may not be exact):

script.getMap().getFlag(x, y);

But for our upcoming version 3.0.0 as it currently stands plans, we plan to move to a static based API as the structure of the client has changed significantly.
    Meaning it will look or less like this to achieve the same result as above:

Map.getFlag(x, y);

We're still currently developing v3, but are getting close to beta. The current version (v2.x.x) will maintained for some time after release, so don't fear diving into our API now and getting to know it a bit better.

Our current API is structured OOP, and not static. So instead of directly accessing the instance of the object, you must pass references.

But for our upcoming version 3.0.0 as it currently stands plans, we plan to move to a static based API as the structure of the client has changed significantly.

Map.getFlag(x, y);

We're still currently developing v3, but are getting close to beta. The current version (v2.x.x) will maintained for some time after release, so don't fear diving into our API now and getting to know it a bit better.

Can't wait to try it out ;)

Map.getFlag(x, y);

That's great to hear I'll see if I can push a script out soon first enjoying the holiday a bit more :D.

Hello, happy new year and welcome to DreamBot! If you ever encounter any kind of problems with scripting or using our site, don't hesitate to ask me or anyone else. We have built an awesome community here where everyone is willing to help others in trouble. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Archived