Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Sand Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

All this feedback helps me improve this script so do not be afraid of reporting the flaws it has. When you say clicking into no where, what do you mean? Is it a specific location it clicks?

it clicks into the sea, but several different directions into the sea

Are there any Anti-Ban features implemented in your script? I'm just curious. I'll give it a try later if you wouldn't mind unlocking a 24-hr trial. :) Thanks brother!

still clicks randomly whenever hp hits 18/19 it forgets or doesn't eat and just starts running off in every which way direction. no where specific i have tested theory several times now

Thank you for fixing the aggro reset timer! It was honestly frustrating when it ran back for no reason while in the middle of fighting a sand crab! Definitely worth the purchase, you are extremely good at keeping up with your scripts and fixing any issues as soon as possible.

Script does not reset properly, it goes towards the ocean, which is right next to the spot instead of going to the other side.

It runs only north so refrain from using the script in the island.