Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Sand Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

you really have to put some time into making this script more consistent and break proof. I use it for 2-3 hours, log off and go to use it again - and it doesn't work. This is ALL the time, which sucks. Now the EXP doesn't work. People pay for this man, come on. Including me, please work on making this script alot better. Now the keyboard doesnt pan, and the mouse barely moves.

PS: as im writing this it just crashed and didnt log me back in. 9:50 PM EST

Thanks alot Hashtag ! Not only does the bot function horribly from the last update, but my character just DIED because the banking isnt working. Loss of an Archer ring, and blowpipe. Not happy at all, is there anything you can do to fix this ? I feel like im out $5 from your script, and now 9m cash ingame. This is rediculous

I am sorry to hear that. As I said I am working on it already. If you are aware of it not working, do not let it run without your supervision. The update will be pushed at some point today!

Hey sorry, I'm not too sure if it worked, but it is not showing up on my scripts. can you try it again?

Try now. Be aware, the script may be broken at the moment. I am aware of this and am working on a fix today =)

Update 1.3. What's new?

• Fatal flaws fixed that prevented the script from working correctly.
    • Removed world hopping feature for now.
    • Removed exp checking.
    • Reset aggro timing modified to avoid unnecessary reaggroing.
    • Some logic fixes.

Please wait patiently while this update is under review. If any bugs continue to occur, please let me know.

Thank you!

as of today its still not corrected and i dont know if update went thru or not. also i think the time before resetting the Aggression needs to be longer so it can attack the crabs longer

Hello! I have up voted. Could I please get a 24 hour trial when the script is up and working again so I can test it before buying it ?

Sure thing, I'll auth you once it is updated.

as of today its still not corrected and i dont know if update went thru or not. also i think the time before resetting the Aggression needs to be longer so it can attack the crabs longer

Hello, the update is still pending. Please be patient. I am very sorry for this inconvenience! =(

okay Hash tag now the whole thing doesn't work lol. doesn't even bank eat or reset aggressiveness... idk what you did before the update but it was working smoothly about 6 days ago and now the whole thing is broke brother

On 1/19/2017 at 10:05 PM, isiebert iv said:

okay Hash tag now the whole thing doesn't work lol. doesn't even bank eat or reset aggressiveness... idk what you did before the update but it was working smoothly about 6 days ago and now the whole thing is broke brother

Hey do you have Skype? Please add mine, so I can assist you easily! 😃

Hey do you have Skype? Please add mine, mirojantti so I can assist you easily! =)

i have and added and sent message name is siebert joe

okay i dont wanna be a complainer but still the script is broke... after a lil bit when health goes down it just starts randomly clicking into no where and does not eat unless i phyiscally do that

i have and added and sent message name is siebert joe

okay i dont wanna be a complainer but still the script is broke... after a lil bit when health goes down it just starts randomly clicking into no where and does not eat unless i phyiscally do that

All this feedback helps me improve this script so do not be afraid of reporting the flaws it has. When you say clicking into no where, what do you mean? Is it a specific location it clicks?