Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Sand Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

6 hours ago, beankirk said:

hi, how do i stop looting oysters and buckets of sand? Thanks in advance!

Hey, I believe those are picked up by mistake as the script is not designed to loot those items. Would you like it to drop them if it missclicks and picks one up?

7 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, I believe those are picked up by mistake as the script is not designed to loot those items. Would you like it to drop them if it missclicks and picks one up?

yes please

• 2 weeks later...
    On 6/19/2021 at 11:13 PM, ashk said:

I wanted to leave a review again to say how good this script it. Last week, I was handed a 2 day ban for using another woodcutting script but I simply do not have time to grind out the levels manually. Figured if i get perm banned, so be it and i quit.

The day my account got unbanned, I started sand crabs and ran it 15 hours straight. Next day, I ran it for 20 hours straight. Account was fine so now I am botting rather reasonably. This script has good anti-ban for sure. Great script, will recommend. 

Update 2:

This script is the boss. Ran Sand Crabs for 24/7 for 5 days to 99 strength on my personal account - Account still alive. Gonna try 99 attack next.

At this point, it's more of an experiment to see how far my personal account will go through botting. 

On 7/4/2021 at 10:46 PM, ashk said:

Update 2:

This script is the boss. Ran Sand Crabs for 24/7 for 5 days to 99 strength on my personal account - Account still alive. Gonna try 99 attack next.

At this point, it's more of an experiment to see how far my personal account willag go through botting. 

Update 3:

@Hashtag, I hope you don't mind me documenting my progress here with the sand crabs. I might end up getting more scripts from you if this goes through ;)

Been running sand crabs bot since 5 Jul from 90 Attack. It is now 3 hours away from 97 attack - I am running it 24*7 without any breaks except when runescape updated so I didn't get the proggy sadly. If i get 99 attack, I am going to do quests and get Hashtag's NMZ script next for defence and range

• 2 weeks later...
    On 7/21/2021 at 5:19 AM, eafool said:

i seem to get stuck at a tree after about 8 hours

Hey, could you take a screenshot of your game screen when it's stuck? I'm afraid a tree isn't enough information for me as there are lots of trees in OSRS 😦

Bought your script for a day to test it to see if I was going to buy it fully but everytime The bot goes to the aggro tile setting it stops and doesnt go anywhere