Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Sand Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

It would be great if you could add banking from the crab island, or logging out when out of food when on the island. Otherwise the script works great and is very stable, just like your rock crabs script. Cheers

1 hour ago, NordicEnigma said:

Got a ban Using the trail for 3 hours on a never botted before account ( not fresh was fully quested Zerker) on its very own private proxy. RIP.

I'm sorry to hear about the ban.

Hi Hashtag,

I recently noticated that the script sometimes when it does reaggro in Hosidious Sand Crabs, sometimes (very rarely) it just gets stuck on reaggro meaning it will walk back and forth when reaggoing (between the church near the hosidius sand crabs) it will keep doing this for ever until you stop the script and restart it again.

This never used to happen before and I think thats why a lot of people are getting banned lately as they leave the script unattended and suddenly this problem appears. Luckily, I saw this happening couple times while I was watching over the script. Please can you fix this, as right now the script is not stable.

Like I mentioned, this happens very rarely but when it happens it will most definitely result in a 100% ban since it very obvious the person is using a script since it will just walk up and down near the hosidius church near sand crabs for unlimited time.

On 12/31/2020 at 1:30 PM, ttamim said:

Hi Hashtag,

I recently noticated that the script sometimes when it does reaggro in Hosidious Sand Crabs, sometimes (very rarely) it just gets stuck on reaggro meaning it will walk back and forth when reaggoing (between the church near the hosidius sand crabs) it will keep doing this for ever until you stop the script and restart it again.

This never used to happen before and I think thats why a lot of people are getting banned lately as they leave the script unattended and suddenly this problem appears. Luckily, I saw this happening couple times while I was watching over the script. Please can you fix this, as right now the script is not stable.

Like I mentioned, this happens very rarely but when it happens it will most definitely result in a 100% ban since it very obvious the person is using a script since it will just walk up and down near the hosidius church near sand crabs for unlimited time.

Hey, thanks for the information. I'm working on an updated version of this script. Did you use roam or afk mode? Which spot did you choose?

• 2 weeks later...
    On 1/2/2021 at 3:55 AM, Hashtag said:

Hey, thanks for the information. I'm working on an updated version of this script. Did you use roam or afk mode? Which spot did you choose?

What kind of timeframe do you think you might have releasing the updated version? I am thinking of purchasing. Any recent issues reported?