Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Sand Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

5 hours ago, nappie said:

@ironplans i tried this script just now & monitored it for 30 minutes, it doesn't run properly yet.

What do you mean by not running properly?

16 hours ago, Hashtag said:

What do you mean by not running properly?

the cursor runs off the screen within 2 minutes of running the script and it spazes out. If you could fix it ill definitely buy

8 hours ago, nappie said:

the cursor runs off the screen within 2 minutes of running the script and it spazes out. If you could fix it ill definitely buy

If you're using the afk mode, then that's what it will do. If you want it to actively search and attack crabs, you have to choose one of the roaming options.

8 hours ago, Hashtag said:

If you're using the afk mode, then that's what it will do. If you want it to actively search and attack crabs, you have to choose one of the roaming options.

Can I get another trial? I can't be certain but I'm pretty sure i let it roam for 30 minutes and it never fought anything

1 hour ago, nappie said:

Can I get another trial? I can't be certain but I'm pretty sure i let it roam for 30 minutes and it never fought anything

Enjoy.

Sand crabs is not working for me, Tried checking errors none, tried setting client to fresh restart wont work, It was working well for like 5 hours now it starts up with no problem but then just does nothing or sometimes it might click once then just stop, Also when I hover my mouse over objective area it will slightly work for a few seconds,  Check the video of me running the bot and not working   https://streamable.com/2l42g6

11 hours ago, Mightus44 said:

Sand crabs is not working for me, Tried checking errors none, tried setting client to fresh restart wont work, It was working well for like 5 hours now it starts up with no problem but then just does nothing or sometimes it might click once then just stop, Also when I hover my mouse over objective area it will slightly work for a few seconds,  Check the video of me running the bot and not working   https://streamable.com/2l42g6

You've selected "Stand at this position" and your account is standing on a tile that's not surrounded by crabs, so I'm not sure what you're expecting it to do. Please read the GUI settings properly before claiming the script is broken. You either have to move to a tile that has crabs around it or select one of the roaming options to make it walk around fighting crabs.