Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Rock Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

11 hours ago, just t0 pur3 said:

On Version 4.41 although I have smart aggro selected, when Start the client the box is still Red and says it is not active. So my character wont reset the crabs.

Hey, the box being red means it's not activated yet. It should activate smart aggro when you lose the crabs' aggressivity. If it doesn't activate it, what does it do at that point? Could you send me a screenshot of your game screen at this point? Thanks in advance.

When the crabs stop aggroing. My character will just stand there and won’t do anything. (And this is after having Smart Aggro selected in settings). I will send a screenshot when I get on this evening.

14 hours ago, just t0 pur3 said:

When the crabs stop aggroing. My character will just stand there and won’t do anything. (And this is after having Smart Aggro selected in settings). I will send a screenshot when I get on this evening.

Hey, thanks for the screenshots. In order for Smart Aggro to work at that location, you must have access to Waterbirth Island or Jatizso. If you lack access to the locations, please disable smart aggro in the script settings. I'm not sure why it doesn't switch to non-Smart Aggro usage when it detects it can't enable it.

• 1 month later...

hi so im using the trial currently, i put food amount 25 but it dosent bank for food but just fights the crabs. im keeping an eye just incase i die. 

On 3/29/2022 at 2:07 PM, Vallah said:

hi so im using the trial currently, i put food amount 25 but it dosent bank for food but just fights the crabs. im keeping an eye just incase i die. 

Hey, at which location did you use the script at?

9 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, at which location did you use the script at?

hey all good it was my mistake, didnt have the food in on the script start up. but alt is that for ranged? as im using darts but not picking up

6 hours ago, Vallah said:

hey all good it was my mistake, didnt have the food in on the script start up. but alt is that for ranged? as im using darts but not picking up

The script should pick up any ammo that exceeds the Ammo Loot Threshold (ALT) you input in the gui.

51 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

The script should pick up any ammo that exceeds the Ammo Loot Threshold (ALT) you input in the gui.

i actually had to write it down mithril darts in ammo area, because its handheld it thinks its a weapon so wont pick those up automatically