Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Rock Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

1 hour ago, Vallah said:

i actually had to write it down mithril darts in ammo area, because its handheld it thinks its a weapon so wont pick those up automatically 

Try to avoid writing manually in the input fields. There is a button to load your existing gear and using it will result in the script operating as it should.

# Rock Crabs has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v4.42 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed an issue with breaks that occurred randomly
    Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

It's currently at v4.43 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Increased waiting time before starting a break
    Thanks!

Hi, bought this script a while ago and it works pretty well.

The only issues i have is the fact i have to mess about teleporting to different locations to activate the smart agro.

also i have fired it up today to find that the option to stand on player tile has gone? can  you shed some light on this please

p.s 3 accounts botting there 1 banned 2 going strong really good script 

12 hours ago, RJPALLA said:

Hi, bought this script a while ago and it works pretty well.

The only issues i have is the fact i have to mess about teleporting to different locations to activate the smart agro.

also i have fired it up today to find that the option to stand on player tile has gone? can  you shed some light on this please

p.s 3 accounts botting there 1 banned 2 going strong really good script 

Hey, thanks for the message. Which location are you using the script at? Activating smart aggro is quite tricky, and I'm afraid there's no way around that. The option to afk at player tile had some issues when I first introduced it in the script, and actually was later changed to work the same as afk at nearest spot. It's removed for the time being to avoid confusion.

• 2 weeks later...

used this script months ago and it was amazing got me through high levels. recently started botting again and used this on a suicide account. got 1-70 str on another script no problem. got from 70-72 on this script and got banned. only used for 4 hours. be careful.

4 hours ago, jordyb123 said:

used this script months ago and it was amazing got me through high levels. recently started botting again and used this on a suicide account. got 1-70 str on another script no problem. got from 70-72 on this script and got banned. only used for 4 hours. be careful.

I'm sorry to hear about the ban.

It's currently at v4.44 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added regular and divine magic potions.
    Thanks!

• 2 months later...