Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Pandemic's Rooftops [$5.99]

Pandemic

just got 2 day banned after using only this :/ but I think it was due to a problem that he already fixed. anyone know the deal with botting after a two day ban? should I not even bother? Do they roll my skills back?

talked to someone else who used wintertodt script i did a few days ago and got banned too so was probably that not this sorry

Edited by snippyjung

just got 2 day banned after using only this :/ but I think it was due to a problem that he already fixed. anyone know the deal with botting after a two day ban? should I not even bother? Do they roll my skills back?

talked to someone else who used wintertodt script i did a few days ago and got banned too so was probably that not this sorry

Bans are always possible, they won't roll your skills back (probably, I haven't seen that), and I wouldn't bot on that account again after getting a 2 day.

After 2 day temp ban there is 99% perma ban next, maybe make new one, 

sorry for OT

So I started this Script with level 10 @ Draynor, went to level 20 with almost best XP rate possible at the Course!

After I was above level 20 I moved to Al-Kharid, no issues. flawlessly got to level 30!

The rest of the trial was spent at Varrock which also worked very well, beside one time it got stuck because a Mark of Grace spawned on I believe the last Roof where its split into 2 sections by an obstacle but both are on the same floor meaning the bot climbed up and tried to loot the MOG which it coudnt reach anymore and got stuck there.

All in all i rate this script 9/10! Goodjob @Pandemic

How close was the MOG that you couldn't reach? I'll add a message failsafe regardless, but still some good info I think :)

what were the stats and QP on the account? was it a main?

I would recommend playing legit on it for a couple months. Take a break from botting, if the account isn't worth much to you try batting again after that with a  different script.