Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Pandemic's Rooftops [$5.99]

Pandemic

Hey, I don't know if its the client or the script, it seems to turn off at exactly 1 hour of

running at seers.

Edited by natradox

Hey, I don't know if its the client or the script, it seems to turn off at exactly 1 hour of

running at seers.

The script stops at exactly an hour? That's strange, is there anything in the debug console?

It looks like it's taking a break

Any chance you can add stamina potion support?

Not at this time, do you run out of energy often? When I was testing it I never fell below ~80 :o

I think 2 tiles, 1 for the obstacle on the roof and then it was behind that, obviously when the MOG dissapears it will probably continue but still wanted to point this out ;)

Alright thanks, I'll have a fix out today :)

It looks like it's taking a break

Not at this time, do you run out of energy often? When I was testing it I never fell below ~80 :o

Alright thanks, I'll have a fix out today :)

Yes I run out often, but I am at only lvl 40. When it gets higher/when I get graceful clothes this problem stops being a problem, but until then I keep running out of energy after only like 10 minutes. Adding stamina potions doesn't seem like it would  be too difficult or time consuming to implement... I for one would really appreciate it.

EDIT: Actually, you know what? When not doing varrock (On canifis now) it doesn't seem to happen. Varrock must've just been big enough to do it.

Edited by OvenMitts