Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Pandemic's Rooftops [$5.99]

Pandemic

This script tweaks out at seers, and prif  courses, misclicks the ladder at the start of sears every now and then.

Also clicks the ladder after the palm tree, on the second to last obstacle in prif.

Doesn't recover from either of these, at seers it spam clicks the cage door upstairs in the bank, and prif it just stands there.

Started script at canifis rooftop doesnt do anything.

//Edit. Restarted client. Started again, looks nice so far.

Edited by t3rr0rr
    I refreshed client

I've bought and tried this script on varrock, fally, and seers. Fally and Seers seems a bit broke. ESPECIALLY seers. its going to the deposit box, if it falls its stuck, countless other things. Fally is more of an after getting a MoG, and camera issue. Sometimes it tries going backwards on the course and sticks itself? Varrock seemed ok, BUT i feel strongly this script needs a total rework.

1 minute ago, loplaria said:

I've bought and tried this script on varrock, fally, and seers. Fally and Seers seems a bit broke. ESPECIALLY seers. its going to the deposit box, if it falls its stuck, countless other things. Fally is more of an after getting a MoG, and camera issue. Sometimes it tries going backwards on the course and sticks itself? Varrock seemed ok, BUT i feel strongly this script needs a total rework.

This script is ready for DB3 isn't it?