Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Pandemic's Rooftops [$5.99]

Pandemic

• 2 weeks later...

i've purchased this script. I want to note the following: Seers village rooftop earns more xp/MOG than the Pollnivneach. It has some issues running @Pollnivneach. 1st tree seems to be the biggest problem. Please look into it.

Can you fix the path the char takes at the end of Seer's Vigalle Rooftop Course?
    It take the longest path beside the trees and no beetween them.

3 hours ago, Paradox_JO said:

trial?

You have 24 hours :)

56 minutes ago, aphid said:

Guys, don't buy this, is broken, at Pollnivneach It get stuck, Seer's is not optimal and the creator don't answer. 😕

Sorry about that, I don't get alerts when stuff is posted here :(

I don't have an account that can access it right now, so I can offer to refund the script (and you can keep it) if you can let me use your account to fix up a few courses that aren't running at their best.

If not, that offer stands for anyone without the script, I'll give you a free copy for ~an hour of your account's time :) Must have access to Polly and Canifis.

7 hours ago, Pandemic said:

You have 24 hours :)

Sorry about that, I don't get alerts when stuff is posted here :(

I don't have an account that can access it right now, so I can offer to refund the script (and you can keep it) if you can let me use your account to fix up a few courses that aren't running at their best.

If not, that offer stands for anyone without the script, I'll give you a free copy for ~an hour of your account's time :) Must have access to Polly and Canifis.

Hey you can use my account to fix polli

Short Description: Weird camera rotation glitches and sometimes gets stuck going backwards

Which Agility Course: Rellekka

How to reproduce the problem: Mostly 2nd obstacle

Any extra information that may be related: Occasionally on the finish of the course there is also rotation errors where it just spazzes out a little

Edited by stankydank