Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Pandemic's Rooftops [$5.99]

Pandemic

1 hour ago, CrudeHumor said:

Got this script a couple days ago, but Canifis rooftop course is broken on Dreambot 3.0.0.

Yeah, i can tell that too, canifis is broken as of yesterday client update.

16 minutes ago, SmokeLoud said:

is canifis working? anyone know? do you offer any trials? left an upvote either way.

You have 24 hours, but due to a client issue right now it might not be working correctly, a new client build is coming today to fix it.

1 minute ago, Pandemic said:

You have 24 hours, but due to a client issue right now it might not be working correctly, a new client build is coming today to fix it.

cool thanks! I'll try it out and let you know

on falador course, every time it does the first obstacle (the rope) it tries to click the next one too soon and then stalls out for a bit before trying again. possible red flag there.

canifis rooftop has a glitch every few laps, it will run to the center of canifis via minimap and then spaz a little before returning to the tree. very promising otherwise.

Loving the script! Only issue i've encoutered is that every few laps of the Canifis course, after finishing the lap it runs to the centre of the town and then a bit even more north before returning to the start of the lap. Hope this could be fixed!

Hello! I am interested in this script, but I would like a brief trial after reading through about 50 pages of this forum and noticing a trend of issues, before I spend money on it! Thank you!

-Joe