Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Blast Furnace ❤️ | Efficient | G.E. restocking | Switching gloves | Coal bag | Stamina potions

Hashtag

Script worked pretty well yesterday! I think something might be wrong with it right now due to RS doing an update this morning. As of right now the script just has me sitting at blast furnace bank (yes I have coins in coffer, paid the foreman, coal and mithril ores in bank). Ill wait till later tonight to try it again.

16 hours ago, bb5421516 said:

Any progress on an update to deal with pathing issues and some antiban/randomization implemented? Although it works and does not break, I feel that it desperately needs a quality update and lacks some features that other scripts you have released have, for the price tag. It literally repeats a few sets of the exact same movements down to a tile, I babysit all my scripts and just watching this one makes me feel a bit icky because it is so bot like.

Just to clarify, not unhappy with the purchase (as it is the only blast furnace script atm...), but somewhat underwhelmed after a couple weeks of owning and using.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll definitely look into the suggestions you made.

9 hours ago, mags said:

Script worked pretty well yesterday! I think something might be wrong with it right now due to RS doing an update this morning. As of right now the script just has me sitting at blast furnace bank (yes I have coins in coffer, paid the foreman, coal and mithril ores in bank). Ill wait till later tonight to try it again.

Hey, try enabling fresh start in client settings and restart the client.

13 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Thanks for the feedback. I'll definitely look into the suggestions you made.

This didn't work for me. I'm having the same problem as well.

14 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey Hashtag! I enabled, restarted and tried again to no avail. I even tried disabling, and then re-enabling it and restarting, nothing happens 😕 ---- Im not too sure what else I can do, it was working perfect before the update on rs yesterday, now it doesnt do anything but sit in the bank :( -- any other suggestions?

On 11/23/2018 at 6:29 PM, MorbidSin said:

I reacted, could I have a trial please 😃

Enjoy.

On 11/23/2018 at 10:16 PM, swimfishiswim said:

This didn't work for me. I'm having the same problem as well.

On 11/23/2018 at 11:09 PM, mags said:

Hey Hashtag! I enabled, restarted and tried again to no avail. I even tried disabling, and then re-enabling it and restarting, nothing happens 😕 ---- Im not too sure what else I can do, it was working perfect before the update on rs yesterday, now it doesnt do anything but sit in the bank :( -- any other suggestions?

Hey, could both of you please record and send me a gif of your issues? Thanks.