Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Blast Furnace ❤️ | Efficient | G.E. restocking | Switching gloves | Coal bag | Stamina potions

Hashtag

On 10/12/2018 at 2:43 AM, rsbotagsDdk2 said:

why do i start it and it just logs out?

inv: coal bag

equipped: ice gloves

smith level:30 

bars selected: steel

bank has 5k coal & 5k iron ores & stam pots.

coffer is filled with 216k.

Hey, try closing the client, deleting jagexcache from C:\Users\You\ and retry. If that doesn't help, read the debug console in case something related to it logging out pops in there.

On 10/10/2018 at 7:56 AM, P00pooplata said:

I notice that it runs to the same tile it would when taking out bars then pauses for a second instead of clicking by the bank chest on the mini map while doing a coal run,

So when i am doing mithril ore with ice gloves,coal bag, and stamina potions it will go to deposit 1 full inventory and 1 bag of coal on 1 trip, then use the mini map to click the same spot that it would click when it does the run with mitril ore to get bars. 

It would be faster and look less fishy is the bot were to click where the bank chest is located on the mini map instead of where you extract the bars from and pause for a moment.

Update: 1 hr of mith bars with coal bag and ice gloves R7KPVbY.png

Update: 2.5 hr Mith bars  wUEHZx5.png?1

Update: almost 5,000 bars at 2:50:00 total profit was 1.3m from mith

Hey, last time I updated this script I noticed it did that, but it did it only once for me. Try starting the script with completely empty furnace and see if that helps.

10 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, try closing the client, deleting jagexcache from C:\Users\You\ and retry. If that doesn't help, read the debug console in case something related to it logging out pops in there.

Hey, last time I updated this script I noticed it did that, but it did it only once for me. Try starting the script with completely empty furnace and see if that helps.

Will try tonight. If it works ill leave an updated proggy to show exp/bars an hr

18 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Alright so i tried it with a completely empty inventory (other then coal bag) and empty furnace but it still stops there on every time it goes to the bank. Currently using stamina pots, ice gloves, coal bag, and adamant.

13 hours ago, rsbotagsDdk2 said:

worked for me, but got permabanned on 2 accounts with coal bag and ice gloves.
    probably because it has zero antiban and does the exact same camera rotation and clicks every run.

I have to say as long as you dont use it to often and switch things up you should be gine. Ive used this from 50-75 smithing so far this has been over the last 2-3 weeks just do some other stuff dont bot 24/7 a human typically dosnt spend 12 hours doing the same thing over and over on rs                         You can use my screen shots above to see i did 1 hr or 2 hours sometimes 3 on the weekend. it also helps if you talk every once in a while.

On the other hand i think a little more anti ban could be added as it does go to the same tiles often and make the same camera movement.

Edited by P00pooplata

On 10/11/2018 at 11:35 PM, rsbotagsDdk2 said:

doesnt seem to detect my coins in inventory and crashes 

13 hours ago, rsbotagsDdk2 said:

worked for me, but got permabanned on 2 accounts with coal bag and ice gloves.
    probably because it has zero antiban and does the exact same camera rotation and clicks every run.

Sorry but it seems you couldn't get the bot to work on Thursday and now that its Monday you have 2 banned accounts. You had to of botted for 24hrs straight or something.