Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dispute on Articron

Zerker

Please note, This is not a dispute over a private script, it's a dispute over a possible scam, as he has not delivered nor acknowledged our means of contact.

Towards the end of last month I contacted Pandemic / Nezz to see if they would make me a private script. With no avail, one of them recommended me to use @Articron. So I done some looking around on multiple forums to see what he's about, and he seemed promising.

Initially I was going to order a different script, which held the value of $250. I paid Articron on the 25th of August and he was set to start on the 2nd of September. 2nd of September came and me and my partner ran into some account difficulty which rendered the original script being worthless which left us in a predicament. Articron had already spent the $250 for partial payment for his educational costs and had no means to refund.

RG7KD8v.png

cPqJH4V.png

We came to an agreement. That agreement was we could use the $250 as credit to purchase other scripts. So we ordered a script on the 7th of September, which he said he would start working on asap and get it done near the weekend.

9xQ05Ee.png

A few days passed and it's now the 11th and Articron said "Oops, sorry i'm just about to start now" already raising flags with us, but whatever it's only 4 days.

Thursday the 15th comes and Articron makes contact with us, stating that school was busy and that he would deliver a working script tonight.

rOnnE3r.png

This picture is old and was taken on the 19th. He has came online on skype and as soon as I messaged our group chat about it, he has gone offline.

Last contact we had was the 15th September.

I understand he may be busy, but it doesn't take a long time to load up skype on your phone / computer and discuss the situation.

Also due to being promised a working script on the 15th of September(the thursday) we had ordered accounts to be made ready, and have now lost bonds on them. total of 9 bonds which is roughly 28M

If you need anything else, let me know.

Thanks.

Hello!

Let me first say that this whole situation is on me. Zerker and/or his partner have no blame whatsoever on this. I am perfectly willing to say that I am the one to blame here.

I am terribly sorry for not seeking contact with you earlier. I haven't been able to get in contact with you since that evening, and I understand completely that this will come off as an attempt to a possible scam.

I'm having a really bad chain of events in my real life which I can tell you about in PM, but would prefer not to tell you through means of public forum.

The 15th, I was making great progress on your script, up to the point where I had a first version ready for you, but due to me recieving an important phone call I was unable to finish it (and was forced to get off the computer immediately and go somewhere else)

The problem is that we had an initial deal for $250 for a singular script, which I was able to write him in rather hard circumstances. The accounts needed for said script got banned, and we settled for an "in debt" arrangement where I would provide scripts to you until the debt was bought out.  This is a problem because at this moment I am having a very hard time being able to spend time behind my computer programming :/

People that know me well enough know that I only deliver the best of the best in terms of quality and I've always came through in the past. I intend to live up to that reputation and fix the misunderstanding we have.

What I suggest we do

1. The loss of 28M that was made through my absence, can we balanced out by lowering the initial agreed price of $80 to $40. This way you end up "winning out" on the deal, as a token of apology for the inconvenience.

2. I will try my best to keep in contact with you, every day from now on.

3. If you feel this is necessairy: I can try to maintain some sort of programming diary which you (and DB staff) can monitor to keep up with made progress.

4. If progress (which can be seen by staff too) is deemed too little... Take further steps against me. Although I implore you to be reasonable with me given the circumstances.

5. I will get in contact with you on Skype for better clarification on "work days/hours" for scripting, and establish some kind of structure for me. It's really hard for me to be available, as you've probably noticed with my activity on dreambot/other communities.

Alright. After a long discussion with articron regarding the whole situation. We've come to an agreement, of some sorts. 

1) He has given us a link to a calendar, in which he will keep us updated on regular basis. The calendar is here - HIDDEN FOR MODERATORS (Would prefer if the link is hidden and only available for staff to see)

2) He will be contacting us on a somewhat daily basis from today onwards, which was/is a major issue and probably the major reason this dispute was posted.

3) In the case that his progress isn't reasonable and very slow, we will be going with option #3

However, i would like to add that this is a last resort type of action. Ideally we would like to get the script in a timely manner and not have to resort to getting a refund.

We have dismissed his suggestion as to lowering the cost/taking care of the bonds as we understand that he is busy IRL. We were mainly annoyed at the lack of communication.

I think this can be closed now and if any of the terms above aren't reached, we will report the dispute/contact staff so that we can take the necessary action from that point on. 

**Would prefer if the screenshot is hidden.

I would also like to add, regarding his progress, articron will only be available on fridays-saturdays and possibly wednesday. As you can see in the diary, he has gotten some work done on the script so far, but there wont be anything to add until possibly wednesday or friday.

Well, even though this issue is about private scripts, and usually we don't really deal with private script disputes at all.

I'm glad this was hashed out cleanly and that you all came to a fair resolution.

I guess keep us updated. I'll lock the thread, and if things start to go south for whatever reason, I guess just open another dispute, and if you can provide a link back to this dispute in that new dispute, so we have a basis on what is going on. :)

Archived