Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Cooker ❤️ | Free | 1-tick Karambwans | 2-tick cooking | Wines | Grand Exchange restocking

Hashtag

Breached 94. I think the timer is off though. Says about 16 hours but its really been going for about half that. Profit is also reading doubled i want to say id have to check when its done but it seems a little high unless its not comparing raw vs cooked price.

Also would be neat to have time till or xp till level again

This bot work for me till the last update. For the past 2 days when I tried to start it nothing would pop up. Now today a small window with text would pop up but nothing able to click on. the client thinks its running but nothing is happening.

10 hours ago, Guy420 said:

Breached 94. I think the timer is off though. Says about 16 hours but its really been going for about half that. Profit is also reading doubled i want to say id have to check when its done but it seems a little high unless its not comparing raw vs cooked price.

Also would be neat to have time till or xp till level again

I'll have to check what's up with the timer. The profit calculation uses prices given by DreamBot, and I think they are the correct G.E. prices. When I tested tunas, the ingame value checker gave incorrect prices, and what the script's paint displayed was more correct.

5 hours ago, AmbienDreams said:

This bot work for me till the last update. For the past 2 days when I tried to start it nothing would pop up. Now today a small window with text would pop up but nothing able to click on. the client thinks its running but nothing is happening.

Could you send me your debug console logs?

I see prices are correct, didnt realize tunas went up lol good for me. Going for another 1m today hopefully 96. Really digging the auto walker makes life slightly simpler.

Almost 97, probably gonna lay low till primes over. Be neat to have the old trackers again though for like time till and the actions till next level

On 4/24/2023 at 1:47 AM, Guy420 said:

Almost 97, probably gonna lay low till primes over. Be neat to have the old trackers again though for like time till and the actions till next level

I'll consider adding them back in somehow 🙂