Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 3 Months smoke free after more than 10 years of smoking!

GreenTruck

Did not smoke a cigarette for like 5-6 weeks and now i've been smoking 1-4 cigarettes a day lately, its really hard but at least i dont smoke a pack a day like i used to..

I know it's a psychological addiction.

nolyf3r, honestly. You don't smoke for 5-6 weeks... that means you don't need the physical shit. just stop, throw it away, not worth it. Smoking is a cause for hundreds of diseases... It's worse than anything, Diabetes, High cholesterol, High blood pressure, and the list goes on, just stop! Simple!

From tomorrow, I'm quitting. This inspired me to give it another go! :-)

That's the spirit!!!! Do update with your story when you manage to beat it!

I haven't smoked in about 2 months now. I'm 20 been smoking since I was 14 and gradually heavier. Never got to a pack a day but I usually needed about two packs for a week and that cost me about $22 where I live. I think about it and these past few months have saved me over $170 lol

• 2 months later...

This was a nice read. I have been smoking since I was 17, and I'm 24 now. I have the same habits as you.

Do you have any advice for someone that like to reward themselves for completing tasks with a cigarette? I've tried stopping cold turkey but it's really never worked for me. I've tried replacing it with vaping, sunflower seeds (because of the salt), candy, and toothpicks. Nothing has worked. I really don't want to go on any meds or gum for it because those are only nicotine replacements.

Let me know if you have any suggestions for me. I would like to quit smoking but don't know where to start!

EDIT: I'm going to try to quit again starting tomorrow (that way I can just completely cut it off on a new day) and try to follow what you said in the OT. I'll let you know how it goes.

I've smoked since I pretty much was 12 and still am smoking, I can't really quit smoking because it's "de-stressifier" for me. School is really stressful, so I probably won't quit anytime soon either :/

• 1 month later...

10/10 thought this was about weed at first because i smoke cannabis but ive never smoked cancer sticks. my grandpa died because of lung cancer caused by them.

Archived