Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Mining - [MINE ALMOST ANYWHERE] [MINING GUILD] [ESSENCE] [ANTICIPATING] [BANK & DROP] [EASY SETUP] ⭐

Hashtag

Is it working with the mining guild yet?

Hi, was also wondering if the script was updated for mining guild. I have purchased your script, so if you need someone to test I'd be happy to do so.

motherload mine added yet? :)

Nope.

Hi, was also wondering if the script was updated for mining guild. I have purchased your script, so if you need someone to test I'd be happy to do so.

I'd need a account with the requirements.

Bot doesn't power-mine, unfortunately gets stuck on the last ore (stays selected). Any way of looking into this?

I'll check whenever I can.

Nope.

I'd need a account with the requirements.

I'll check whenever I can.

Does your script need to be configured for new mining guild? Or will it autodetect the bank in the members section and use that?

if not I would be willing to loan account for development. 

Also, would there be a way so that if it misses a shift-click drop, it goes back and does it before returning to mining? it consistently misses 1-2 ores per inventory for me, in a similar spot.

Does your script need to be configured for new mining guild? Or will it autodetect the bank in the members section and use that?

if not I would be willing to loan account for development. 

Also, would there be a way so that if it misses a shift-click drop, it goes back and does it before returning to mining? it consistently misses 1-2 ores per inventory for me, in a similar spot.

Mining guild doesn't seem to work until I update the script. I'd need an account with access to the guild. I can take a look at what is wrong with shift dropping.

Mining guild doesn't seem to work until I update the script. I'd need an account with access to the guild. I can take a look at what is wrong with shift dropping.

Please do so, sucks when I come to check on a bot with the ore selected as it tries to mine a rock after a few hours. (shift drop enabled) 

Could i get a trial?

Enjoy =).

Update 1.7. What's new?

• Mining guild

The new members' mining guild is now added to this script. Note that it doesn't matter whether you choose "Yes" or "No" in the gui for mining guild. As long as you're in the area it'll use the bank there.

• Dropping

Deselects the selected item before trying to mine more.

Enjoy =).

Update 1.7. What's new?

• Mining guild

The new members' mining guild is now added to this script. Note that it doesn't matter whether you choose "Yes" or "No" in the gui for mining guild. As long as you're in the area it'll use the bank there.

• Dropping

Deselects the selected item before trying to mine more.

http://imgur.com/a/CLkVC

It still happens unfortunately.