Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Mining - [MINE ALMOST ANYWHERE] [MINING GUILD] [ESSENCE] [ANTICIPATING] [BANK & DROP] [EASY SETUP] ⭐

Hashtag

5 hours ago, ketdougle said:

If you buy this product for 4.99 will it also add 2.99 per month or is that only if you choose monthly?

The $2.99 will be charged monthly until you cancel the renewal.

14 hours ago, mickedup said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

4 hours ago, gu3ss said:

Upvoted I'd like a trial

Enjoy both of you.

Observed it for 10 minutes. Patterns are too obvious it'll likely trigger a ban quickly if powermining something like iron. The dropping of ore goes always in the same pattern which no human player does. Rotation of camera is quite aggressive for powermining ( a lot of rotation, but I'm not sure if that triggers bans ). I think it's the dropping pattern that's the culprit. Otherwise it's a good and solid script.  

When trying to bank while using rimmington mine, one of my accounts is getting stuck trying to use the crafting guild bank.

Starting the script closer to the proper deposit box and running with full inventory seems to have fixed it.

Edited by tazzin44

On 6/12/2020 at 3:05 PM, minaren123 said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

6 hours ago, ozzyozzy said:

can I have free trial plz I upvoted

Enjoy both of you.