Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Free Open Source Bot Viewer

Mad

Going to release tomorrow for free a bot viewer a made in a few hours to learn a bit more about Vue.js.

Features:

• Live Updating, all account info will update as soon as the request is sent. No page refresh.
    • Web based, can access anywhere that you can use a browser.
    • Live updating counts for total accounts online and offline.
    • Tracks if account is online and offline based on the time last request was sent.

Instructions:

• All you will need to do is send a HTTP post request to my website with any data you'd like to track in the request body. You can submit anything you want.
    • There are some required parameters, such as RS Account Email and Unique ID (that will be given).

Video:

https://streamable.com/cl7k 

As you see, as soon as I send the post request, the info updates instantly and it sets the account to online.

This also makes the card green to signify its online, and updates the live count.

• 1 month later...

Archived