Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot v2.6.7: Client is UP!

Pandemic

Hey. Thanks for the update.

Also, thanks for letting us know about the method changes. Actually, on that note. I've been scripting myself and I noticed that below method is having problems (and it didn't used to), can someone confirm that it's properly detecting (it might be just me/placebo/badscriptingoverallcuzimnoob)?

getLocalPlayer().isInCombat()

Cheers

Also, thanks for letting us know about the method changes. Actually, on that note. I've been scripting myself and I noticed that below method is having problems (and it didn't used to), can someone confirm that it's properly detecting (it might be just me/placebo/badscriptingoverallcuzimnoob)?

Cheers

should work, or everyone would have been freaking out by now  ;)

Cheers

It's quite a bit different now, due to them removing a couple fields :x

should work, or everyone would have been freaking out by now  ;)

Doesn't work for me. Even though I'm being attacked by a NPC, method returns false. Maybe it's just my particual setup but maybe it applies to everyone, haven't tested any further.

Doesn't work for me. Even though I'm being attacked by a NPC, method returns false. Maybe it's just my particual setup but maybe it applies to everyone, haven't tested any further.

I'll check it out today :)

It should only return true if YOU are attacking the npc not the other way around I believe

Archived