Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 54 accounts banned

paivarm

At least i bring scripts to this community. (?)

By the way, since you are VIP, i assume you bought that to run your "gold farm". Well, no shit you got banned using a gold farm on open source scripts

Congrats bro... you're the man!

Congrats bro... you're the man!

At least i'm not making a thread and whining about my accounts being banned by botting..

I think we are all well aware of the advantage Jagex has over free, public scripts. I don't think it surprises anyone that you've had so many accounts banned. Public scripts are really just one trick ponies that are meant to entice people into buying more refined scripts. That being said, some public scripts are very high quality, but don't expect to keep every account you make.

Any reasonably experienced member of the community here will tell you that using private scripts is the way to go. I applaud you for looking towards writing your own scripts. Take a look at the developer's section and the tutorials section to get an introduction to the practice. That's how I started out. Best of luck!

At least i'm not making a thread and whining about my accounts being banned by botting..

man... what you want?

I'm not asking your help...

I said: Thank you.... good bye!

You actually didn't, really.

However you started to act all cocky on my opinion that public scripts aren't really the way to go on 54 accounts.

GOOD BYE

What lol this is stupid. If you got 54 accounts banned then you're not doing something right. I bot all the time using free scripts and maybe have gotten 5 accounts banned. It about the way you bot. If you're trying to gold farm I suggest premium scripts and VIP.

As suggested many times, if you're trying to run a goldfarm, you should ATLEAST go with premium scripts (private ones preferably), as JaGeX could very well register a user here, add all of our free scripts, detect the patterns and implement it in their detection system.

Not to be a dick about anything, but I'm going to close the topic here to avoid any escalation of this discussion.

Archived