Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 54 accounts banned

paivarm

Are you saying you're going to make your own bot or your own scripts? Do you know any Java?

I'm planning to do both man.... straight into browser and with C#

Posted this thread on another site aswell, seems pointless

what is the problem?

Good luck with attempting a new bot.

thanks man... I'll post results

good or bad....no matter what

your point is invalid, yes the ban rates are high but that doesn't mean you can't goldfarm anymore.

Source: my own goldfarm

thanks man.... do you work for jagex? :D

What the actual scupper did i just read lol..

Of course open source scripts are known at Jagex. They don't even bother looking at them because their anti-macro detection system picks up a pattern from the thousands of users of that one bot script. It's the private scripts that gives them a hard time, because from what i've seen so far most people with private scripts get banned manually, not even automated by the system.

Making this thread was a waste of time, we all know open source scripts have a high(er) ban rate. Period.

Anyway, good luck on the client you want to make yourself :)

Autism 

yes, like your mother :D

What the actual scupper did i just read lol..

Of course open source scripts are known at Jagex. They don't even bother looking at them because their anti-macro detection system picks up a pattern from the thousands of users of that one bot script. It's the private scripts that gives them a hard time, because from what i've seen so far most people with private scripts get banned manually, not even automated by the system.

Making this thread was a waste of time, we all know open source scripts have a high(er) ban rate. Period.

Anyway, good luck on the client you want to make yourself :)

thanks man...

and

thank you for waste our time too

yes, like your mother :D

thanks man...

and

thank you for waste our time too

At least i bring scripts to this community. (?)

By the way, since you are VIP, i assume you bought that to run your "gold farm". Well, no shit you got banned using a gold farm on open source scripts

Archived