Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Range Guild [LOTS OF XP/HOUR] [18 HOUR PROGGY]⭐

Hashtag

14 hours ago, xemalich said:

Are there instructions on how to use this? from reading some of the comments and some of your replies to them, it seems like its more complicated than just log in and selecting the script.

The script works fine. You just run it and select a speed from 1-10. Even if you leave it on 1 it’ll still be very fast and spammy. 

So does the script work? Yes and no. 

Yes - it shoots the target over and over.

No - it will get you caught very quickly.

I’ve been caught on 4 accounts. 2 got temp bans and 2 permanently banned. You’ll get caught before level 60.

Also, doesn’t take breaks, at all.

In fact attempting to take a break will loop the script to try then fail to log out because it spams back to open the inventory as soon to log out tab is selected.

Honestly don’t waste your time on this script, it’s much safer to go use hashes sand crabs script instead. I have never been banned using that.

Its annoying because this script is my first purchase and the reason I even signed up to dreambot. Oh well.

17 hours ago, 665mt said:

The script works fine. You just run it and select a speed from 1-10. Even if you leave it on 1 it’ll still be very fast and spammy. 

So does the script work? Yes and no. 

Yes - it shoots the target over and over.

No - it will get you caught very quickly.

I’ve been caught on 4 accounts. 2 got temp bans and 2 permanently banned. You’ll get caught before level 60.

Also, doesn’t take breaks, at all.

In fact attempting to take a break will loop the script to try then fail to log out because it spams back to open the inventory as soon to log out tab is selected.

Honestly don’t waste your time on this script, it’s much safer to go use hashes sand crabs script instead. I have never been banned using that.

Its annoying because this script is my first purchase and the reason I even signed up to dreambot. Oh well.

Hey, I'd like to fix that issue with breaking. Would you mind letting me have access to an account which can use the minigame? I don't personally have one at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...
    On 8/1/2018 at 9:31 AM, Yirbell said:

Prueba por favor?

Enjoy.

On 8/1/2018 at 11:35 PM, BlingPro said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

Enjoy.

On 8/5/2018 at 9:42 PM, thedodger said:

can i have a trial i've reacted thanks

On 8/9/2018 at 3:13 PM, BattleField said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

Enjoy both of you.