Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Range Guild [LOTS OF XP/HOUR] [18 HOUR PROGGY]⭐

Hashtag

Could your fix this please? 

The client breaks fail. You’ll be logged in whilst “taking a break” because loop back to immediately opening the inventory whilst trying to hit the log out button.

should be a simple fix, just make the “be on inventory page” less aggressive.

A couple of other simple other features that would be really nice especially if the could be togled:

- Lower the speed even further

- Add a variable speed that reduces over time.

- Support “use own arrows”, for those that use a stack of bronze arrows to avoid that extra click

- Click multiple targets, don’t just spam the same one.

- Add a couple of manual afk style breaks, maybe randomly away from the mini game.

- Add range potion support.

- Add banking support like your crabs script (which is amazing btw).

I really appreciate your work but at the moment this script is far too bot like and easy to get banned on, ive even considered trying to make my own or using a custom ghost script.

16 hours ago, 665mt said:

Could your fix this please? 

The client breaks fail. You’ll be logged in whilst “taking a break” because loop back to immediately opening the inventory whilst trying to hit the log out button.

should be a simple fix, just make the “be on inventory page” less aggressive.

A couple of other simple other features that would be really nice especially if the could be togled:

- Lower the speed even further

- Add a variable speed that reduces over time.

- Support “use own arrows”, for those that use a stack of bronze arrows to avoid that extra click

- Click multiple targets, don’t just spam the same one.

- Add a couple of manual afk style breaks, maybe randomly away from the mini game.

- Add range potion support.

- Add banking support like your crabs script (which is amazing btw).

I really appreciate your work but at the moment this script is far too bot like and easy to get banned on, ive even considered trying to make my own or using a custom ghost script.

Hey, thank you for the amazing suggestions! I'll definitely be looking into these soon.

Any chance you could just disable the spam clicking on this? Or at least make it optional. At the moment using this has a very high ban rate.

I've even started trying to make my own script because whilst this one works great, it isn't safe at all. It's pointless having faster XP if you get banned.

I used this script last night. I went from 42 to 46 range on range speed set to 1, with manual breaks, slowly, over the course of 4 hours, whilst manually babysitting the bot, talking in cc, breaking to do other skills manually, and leaving it running for no longer than 20 minutes at once...

I got permanently banned this morning.

This script is unusable.

I was botting, but not afk, and still got banned.

I'm actually trying to write my own script now, and doing terribly at it, but this script really needs to be urgently changed to be useable.

- add a random interval to the "click here to continue". It happens almost instantly.

- stop spamming the keyboard to open the inventory, only open it if no arrows equipped.

- stop spamming the keyboard to close the interface

- stop the spam clicking, introduce right click and wait for interface screen to appear before left clicking.

On 7/8/2018 at 2:15 PM, southernskill said:

just got banned after using this script for under an hour. perma ban with no appeal available.

I'm sorry to hear about that.

On 7/14/2018 at 12:45 PM, Drrty said:

I reacted, can I please have a trial? 

Enjoy.

On 7/16/2018 at 3:32 AM, 665mt said:

Any chance you could just disable the spam clicking on this? Or at least make it optional. At the moment using this has a very high ban rate.

I've even started trying to make my own script because whilst this one works great, it isn't safe at all. It's pointless having faster XP if you get banned.

On 7/18/2018 at 10:49 AM, 665mt said:

I used this script last night. I went from 42 to 46 range on range speed set to 1, with manual breaks, slowly, over the course of 4 hours, whilst manually babysitting the bot, talking in cc, breaking to do other skills manually, and leaving it running for no longer than 20 minutes at once...

I got permanently banned this morning.

This script is unusable.

I was botting, but not afk, and still got banned.

I'm actually trying to write my own script now, and doing terribly at it, but this script really needs to be urgently changed to be useable.

- add a random interval to the "click here to continue". It happens almost instantly.

- stop spamming the keyboard to open the inventory, only open it if no arrows equipped.

- stop spamming the keyboard to close the interface

- stop the spam clicking, introduce right click and wait for interface screen to appear before left clicking.

I'm sorry to hear about the ban. I appreciate your suggestions!

Are there instructions on how to use this? from reading some of the comments and some of your replies to them, it seems like its more complicated than just log in and selecting the script.

7 hours ago, xemalich said:

Are there instructions on how to use this? from reading some of the comments and some of your replies to them, it seems like its more complicated than just log in and selecting the script.

Using the script should be very straight forward. Simply start the script at the minigame area. In case any problems arise, please let me know and I'll assist you.