Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Introduction]Soldtodie

Soldtodie

I'm an old rabbit and I want to say hello. In reallife my name is Peter. 2007 I started to play runescape... only f2p. Then I want to optimise my skiling and made an color clicking bot. After that I found power.... After that I started with scripting and made scripts for myself or for public for the bots: WBot, OSB..., ParaBot, Power... and Dreambot. At the moment I made scripts just for testing how long it takes till I get banned because I think it's time to do something against the bans. If we just guess or don't do anything it won't be better. After that I think that I will make some scripts.

Hey! I'm from(ish) Parabot. It used to be super popular, then was super tiny for a few months.. Then it became popular again. I was there in the middle when it was.. well dead. There were 2 scripts in the SDN and almost none of the local scripts work. I ended up writing a lot of guides and learning quite a bit about.. stuff, while there!

Archived