Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Gains Climbing Boots [Energy potions] - [Low requirements] - [QuickStart]

Gains

Just bought the script, really awesome so far :) Doing 35minute intervals with 10 minute breaks, gonna be doing it for 6 hours, will leave an update then.

Awesome! Proggies are welcomed :P

Just bought the script, really awesome so far :) Doing 35minute intervals with 10 minute breaks, gonna be doing it for 6 hours, will leave an update then.

3 hours in now, 800 boots bought and no ban yet. I'm doing this on 1 account.

Can I get a refund on this script since its broken completely? 

i hope you know that you have to contact the author and then once the author dosn't respond you gotta post here https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/forum/90-report-broken-scripts/ but since it xmass the author won't have time updating his script wait a couple off days and then try again :) also keep in mind that it takes 24 hours before an update is on the sdn

i hope you know that you have to contact the author and then once the author dosn't respond you gotta post here https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/forum/90-report-broken-scripts/ but since it xmass the author won't have time updating his script wait a couple off days and then try again :) also keep in mind that it takes 24 hours before an update is on the sdn

Hey, I do know, and thanks for the reply. But no, what I meant isn't broken in terms of code, rather broken as in Climbing boots aren't 900 gp like he posted but rather sell for 10 gp on GE. 

To be clear, the code of the script worked flawlessly. 

Edited by mw130

Hey, I do know, and thanks for the reply. But no, what I meant isn't broken in terms of code, rather broken as in Climbing boots aren't 900 gp like he posted but rather sell for 10 gp on GE. 

To be clear, the code of the script worked flawlessly. 

never sell underpriced leave them for 900 in the ge they need time to be sold if you sell em for 10GP then you crash the prices he clearly stated to not semm the boots under priced

never sell underpriced leave them for 900 in the ge they need time to be sold if you sell em for 10GP then you crash the prices he clearly stated to not semm the boots under priced

Try selling over 100 for over 50 gp and see if you get results (and that would be 30k/hr)

Try selling over 100 for over 50 gp and see if you get results (and that would be 30k/hr)

;) i do in flipping and i know how long it takes before something buys/sells but that dosn't make me re-sell a certain item for "waaaaaaaaaaaaaay" under priced as off the sell price :) i'l recheck what the current sell price is off climbing boots and i'l report back :)

Edit: ok i'm back with the info :)

Item Current Price Approx. Offer Price Approx. Sell Price Approx. Profit (gp) ROI% Buying Quantity (per hour) Selling Quantity (per hour) Buy/Sell Ratio GE Limit   3105.gif Climbing boots 671 656 677 +21 3.1% 278 97 +2.87 15 Edited by Kirito

;) i do in flipping and i know how long it takes before something buys/sells but that dosn't make me re-sell a certain item for "waaaaaaaaaaaaaay" under priced as off the sell price :) i'l recheck what the current sell price is off climbing boots and i'l report back :)

Edit: ok i'm back with the info :)

Item Current Price Approx. Offer Price Approx. Sell Price Approx. Profit (gp) ROI% Buying Quantity (per hour) Selling Quantity (per hour) Buy/Sell Ratio GE Limit   3105.gif Climbing boots 671 656 677 +21 3.1% 278 97 +2.87 15

Right, even with those optimistic numbers its not near what's described.