Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Gains Climbing Boots [Energy potions] - [Low requirements] - [QuickStart]

Gains

• 2 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...

Hello friend, I hope you are well in these difficult times of pandemic. I bought the script 48 hours ago, but it has a problem that I can't solve with the correct settings, nor deleting the jagex cache folders.

the problem is in the mouse pointer, it does not move during the dialog to buy the boots, if I deactivate the mouse on the screen and the manual passage through the dialog box if it starts working but then stops.

Since the pointer has no movement for 8 minutes straight while you shop for boots without clicking the dialog, it doesn't make it human, it's a ban on my accounts.

On 6/26/2020 at 4:54 AM, red 20 said:

Hello friend, I hope you are well in these difficult times of pandemic. I bought the script 48 hours ago, but it has a problem that I can't solve with the correct settings, nor deleting the jagex cache folders.

the problem is in the mouse pointer, it does not move during the dialog to buy the boots, if I deactivate the mouse on the screen and the manual passage through the dialog box if it starts working but then stops.

Since the pointer has no movement for 8 minutes straight while you shop for boots without clicking the dialog, it doesn't make it human, it's a ban on my accounts.

It uses the keyboard to select an option and to continue the dialogue which I think most of the players use.

On 29/6/2020 at 1:28, Gains said:

Utiliza el teclado para seleccionar una opción y continuar el diálogo que creo que utilizan la mayoría de los jugadores.

otra pregunta amigo, porque en una hora solo compra unas 200 botas.? es muy lento en el dialogo para hacer las compra. demora casi 9 minutos en cada recorrido.

Utiliza el teclado para seleccionar una opción y continuar el diálogo que creo que utilizan la mayoría de los jugadores.

probé el guion de peso que es un comprador de botas de escalada. y es rápido al comprar las botas. le toma 4.10 minutos en hacer un recorrido. compra cerca de 400 botas por hora.   cual puede ser el problema que tu guion sea muy lento para comprar.??

te contactare por discord  amigo. mi usuario de discord es Red10  para que sepas cuando te escriba que ese soy yo.

I'm having a problem with the script once the games amuelt runs out of charges, it is not withdrawing another from bank and simply stands at castle wars bank.