Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

11 hours ago, n4mescape said:

script is not startin it glitch to setings  

Hey, please enable ESC closes interfaces manually in the game options.

7 hours ago, CokedUpJung said:

Can you add an option, so that i can choose to eat rockcake at a more irregular rate. like with health regen prayer flick.

Hey, thanks for the suggestion. I'll consider this when I next update the script 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
    32 minutes ago, wade said:

NMZ Script bugging. Receiving error: "game state not found 1597376377"

Hey, OSRS just updated and the client requires an update by the developers too. Hop in on the chat box on the forum index page to be one of the first to know when the client is updated 🙂

this script is very clean as are all of the scripts ive used from # sense ive owned this script ive made to max cbs without issuses or bans there where even a few times i accedently let it run and forget about it without setting breaks its no doubt a very solid nmz script. i hadent touched this script in a month or 2 sense i had been bussy playing my personal iron i try to never bot anything that i play on for fun but decided to go ahead and use it for a few hours to get my slayer helm imbuement  frist time i botted on this iron man and everything went smooth got my helm imbuement went to log back in and ban only 2 days i used a proxy id never had a ban on before this is in no way a complaint about ur script every script runs the chance of a ban i guess its just more of a heads up im going to attempt to run a differnt account for a few hours on a brand new proxy and see what i happens i just realy hope i can keep using this script either way ive gotten an insane amount of use from it

ur scripts are the bomb hashtag and ur customer support is outa this world keep it up dog id love to buy more of ur scripts!

Top tip don’t bot for 8 hours straight 2 day ban :) otherwise great script I think it’s definitely the prayer flicking that got me caught 

33 minutes ago, Roxxers said:

Top tip don’t bot for 8 hours straight 2 day ban :) otherwise great script I think it’s definitely the prayer flicking that got me caught 

I'm sorry to hear about that. Prayer flicking is something you probably wouldn't want to use when botting for very long durations, as it requires a lot of attention paid to the game, and no human could keep up with it for that many hours.