Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

I was using the script recently and I'm having an issue where it doesn't reequip DH axe after switching to Granite Maul for spec. Ran into this issue after about 2 hours of use. I'm pretty sure it happens because the axe degraded but I may be wrong

Edited by SeemsLegit

5 hours ago, SeemsLegit said:

I was using the script recently and I'm having an issue where it doesn't reequip DH axe after switching to Granite Maul for spec. Ran into this issue after about 2 hours of use. I'm pretty sure it happens because the axe degraded but I may be wrong

Hey, I believe you're right. I'll have to see what's up with that. Thanks for the report!

On 2/2/2021 at 10:14 AM, ThatRSGuy said:

Hey, so recently jumping back into the botting scene with my alt my main got powerbot fucked on a competing nmz script... No idea about other clients and doing a bit of research it seems i was hoping to get banned using PB lol. So i tested this last night on the trial and it works great but thats not the real question that needs asking is it...

So to cuurrenr users and script writers, how is this script holding up against jamflex's bot busting system? & do's/dont's with run times; PB i'd do a single what, three/four session>break (3/5hrs)>into another game and i got perma fucked so either that script was straight up shit or jagex is getting wise.

lol 3 dreams in 2 days and im banned. 

22 minutes ago, ThatRSGuy said:

lol 3 dreams in 2 days and im banned. 

I'm sorry to hear about that. I always try to do as much manual activities on my account as I possibly can to minimize the chances of getting caught.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey bud, been using this script for a while its its amazeballs - just found a problem recentrly though and its when i have a 2h spec wep and want to do 2 matches in a row.

what happens is, if its using its spec wep when the game ends, it doesnt re equip the main hand and offhand, so when it goes to withdraw my absaorbtion potions and overloads it cant get the right amout out (as im missing one inv space when my claws are equiped) then gets stuck by storing and retaking out overloads over and over again. Apart from this works great, just one small thing i dont know if you want to look at, is when its using the power surge for spec's, the mouse flys everywherre if it wants to go into afk, so it shoots off the screen, then flys back to press the spec, then shoots off again rinse and repete. 

Cheers fella, got 2 acc's nearlly maxed, balls deep amazingf script

4 minutes ago, GlitteryQueif said:

Hey bud, been using this script for a while its its amazeballs - just found a problem recentrly though and its when i have a 2h spec wep and want to do 2 matches in a row.

what happens is, if its using its spec wep when the game ends, it doesnt re equip the main hand and offhand, so when it goes to withdraw my absaorbtion potions and overloads it cant get the right amout out (as im missing one inv space when my claws are equiped) then gets stuck by storing and retaking out overloads over and over again. Apart from this works great, just one small thing i dont know if you want to look at, is when its using the power surge for spec's, the mouse flys everywherre if it wants to go into afk, so it shoots off the screen, then flys back to press the spec, then shoots off again rinse and repete. 

Cheers fella, got 2 acc's nearlly maxed, balls deep amazingf script

Hey, thanks for the amazing feedback and issue reports! I'll have a look at those issues you mentioned as soon as I can and will push a fix for them 🙂

3 hours ago, AA00 said:

hI I'm an active member can i have a trail to test ?

Hey, you can activate the trial on the SDN page by clicking the "Try" button for this script.

• Hashtag changed the title to [DB3] # NMZ [FLAWLESS] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Im having issues with the bot getting stuck buying to get in, i have 1m in the game for coin so spending isn't the issue. Love the script other than that, it will get itself unstuck from time to time, but noticing every time he buys in it happens. Thanks for the script !