Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

1 hour ago, gummiworm said:

Script works great for DHing. When I try using it to train range it runs into a couple problems. I set up the bot with the settings below and hit start, but 1) the bot settings window does not close when I hit start and 2) the bot will immediately enter the dream without buying/withdrawing any potions. Neither of those things happen when I DH.  I have tried changing the potion options to match what I use for DHing, but the same problems occur. Is there something that I'm doing incorrectly? I have more than enough gp in the coffer and reward points. I also have the rock cake in my inventory. It looks like the the problem is being caused simply by the armour/weapon I use.Capture.PNG.b47fda1bcd1b4009264420e619ddfe60.PNG

Hey, after you click start and nothing happens, open the debug console (Tools > Debugging > Debug console) to see if any errors pop up. If an error line appears, please paste it here.

18 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, after you click start and nothing happens, open the debug console (Tools > Debugging > Debug console) to see if any errors pop up. If an error line appears, please paste it here.

No error message appears in the debug console. The script runs after i hit start, it just enters the dream before buying pots and settings do not close. 

Capture.PNG

Just now, gummiworm said:

No error message appears in the debug console. The script runs after i hit start, it just enters the dream before buying pots and settings do not close. 

Capture.PNG

Could you run the client through CMD using the line below. CMD usually catches errors the debug console doesn't catch.

java -jar -Xbootclasspath/p:%HOMEPATH%/DreamBot/BotData/client.jar %HOMEPATH%/DreamBot/BotData/client.jar

5 minutes ago, gummiworm said:

Also, I noticed your script seems to be using the wrong version. This is what the GUI should look like (notice the title with version number and new input fields next to flick rapid heal checkbox):

0cXwR8z.png

Which version does it say in the paint?

33 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Also, I noticed your script seems to be using the wrong version. This is what the GUI should look like (notice the title with version number and new input fields next to flick rapid heal checkbox):

0cXwR8z.png

Which version does it say in the paint?

It shows Version:1.0 under script info in the script manager.

Capture.PNG

Edited by gummiworm

Was wondering, I had the script running and the in NMZ, the monsters didn't aggro anymore and I stopped attacking. Is that supposed to happen?