Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

1 hour ago, ajamasin said:

Bot worked very nice, got me 99 str and 90 atk/def. Thx. Will be using this for ranged aswell.

That's good to hear! Be sure to review the script on its store page, I'd appreciate it a lot.

4 minutes ago, PapSlay said:

free trial?

Enjoy.

Hey mate, Have purchased your Blast furnace script and love it,  Looking to buy this one to train my low pray zerk,  Does it rely on the restore hitpoints prayer or can it support rock cake alone as my zerk can't use the HP Prayer.

Secondly will it support autocast firewave?

If possible i'd love a free trial to test it out, if i can make more points then i use on absorption i'll definitely make the purchase. 

Cheers.

1 minute ago, hellothere123 said:

Hey mate, Have purchased your Blast furnace script and love it,  Looking to buy this one to train my low pray zerk,  Does it rely on the restore hitpoints prayer or can it support rock cake alone as my zerk can't use the HP Prayer.

Secondly will it support autocast firewave?

If possible i'd love a free trial to test it out, if i can make more points then i use on absorption i'll definitely make the purchase. 

Cheers.

It should work when autocasting normal spellbook spells. If you don't use prayers, you can use absorption potions if you have required points to buy them. Enjoy the trial.

could you plz inplement som random actions to the mouse? like some wiggeling, some "afk for too long" not let pray pot to be drank on the same time over and over aigan? and im not sure if the mouse clicks is at the same place everytime, but it seems to be, or atleast veary close. please this would be an amazing antiban feature to have! so the ban rate would go even further down!

Otherwise, really awsome script! =D

12 hours ago, simonwtf said:

Will this work for pures, and will the bot be able to customize the dreams? 

It will work on pures too. The bot doesn't customize the dreams, it uses the previously used dream configuration.