Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

It's going to the bank, but just sits there now. Still can't find pray pots even if I have them first row of the main tab or tab 1. 

Tried absorption and it just withdraws 80 doses then does this again and tries to buy more. 

Refreshing isn't loading my gear either. Any advice?

Hey, try deleting your jagexcache folder and the BotData folder located at C:\Users\You\DreamBot. Let me know if this helps.

Script is not using super ranging potions. Prepares and enters fine but doesnt drink the ranging potions. 

Is it only the ranging potions it doesn't drink? Are you using other potions? Any errors in the debug console?

Working great, but I noticed sometimes if a powerup spawns and it has to flick when its running to get it, it gets stuck. And I like the idea of a random corner, if that's possible. Also perhaps clicking the special attack between 80-100 and not at 100 everytime when doing power surge could help avoid bans. Other than that it's a really sick script man, thanks for the help and great job!

Edited by smot420

Didn't seem like I was getting anywhere with a free trial I'm sure my post vanished so I just bought it

Working fine so far, annoying how it specs with blowpipe when using absorptions 

Maybe I've just not mastered the settings yet who knows 

Can someone give me a rough idea of how long I can use this for without risking a ban as I already got banned for 2 days after using the PC bot

Edit, I found my post it seemed you just ignored me lol 

Edited by wilson95816